Tangier Traditional Moroccan Pendant - Silver
Using age-old metal working techniques, each of these Moroccan lights is entirely handmade by skilled artisans. You will admire the fine handiwork when unlit and the gorgeous ambient light and shadows cast when lit. These pendants merge the beauty and intricacy of handmade art with functionality. The simple design complements a variety of home décor; whether you're going for a boho, Moroccan, eclectic mid-century modern style, this piece is sure to be an eye-catcher especially with the gorgeous shadows it casts. Hang these pendants above your bedside table, in the entryway or in your Moroccan themed room for authentic charm.
- Hardwire Ready: Yes
- Finish: Silver
- Dimension (pendant only): 7" (length) x 7" (width) x 23" (height)
- Maximum overall height (with chain and canopy): 72"; Minimum overall height: 24"; height adjustable
- Included chain length: 72"
- Bulb: Standard/medium base; Max. Wattage: 80 watts. Compatible with incandescent, LED or halogen bulb. Recommend use with halogen or incandescent bulb.
- UL Listed: Yes (US and Canada)
Want to convert this fixture to plug-in? For an additional charge of $15, we will add wire (up to 20 ft) and plug/switch. At checkout, please let us know that you want us to make this modification. We will send you an email requesting length information, wire color selection and an invoice for additional charges.