This Moroccan lamp is made in traditional style, entirely by hand. Each piece for the lantern is cut and attached by hand. It is a grand, statement piece with beautiful intricately cut metal and glass. The warmth and beauty of this lamp when used with an amber Edison bulb will transform your space with a warm Moroccan feel. Moroccan style lighting create a warm ambiance like no other. The simple design complements a variety of home décor; whether you're going for a boho, Moroccan, eclectic mid-century modern style, this piece is sure to be an eye-catcher especially with the gorgeous shadows it casts. Hang it above your dining table, in the bedroom for a warm decor, or in the entryway, the artwork on the pendant and the shadows it casts will bring joy and warmth to your heart and home.
- Hardwire Ready: Yes
- Finish: Bronze
- Dimension (pendant only): 14" (length) x 14" (width) x 27" (height)
- Maximum overall height (with chain and canopy): 102"; Minimum overall height: 30"; height adjustable
- Included chain length: 72"
- Bulb: Standard/medium base; Max. Wattage: 80 watts. Compatible with incandescent, LED or halogen bulb. Recommend use with halogen or incandescent bulb.
- UL Listed: Yes (US and Canada)
Want to convert this fixture to plug-in? For an additional charge of $15, we will add wire (up to 20 ft) and plug/switch. At checkout, please let us know that you want us to make this modification. We will send you an email requesting length information, wire color selection and an invoice for additional charges.