Haifa Moroccan Pendant - Antique Red/Copper
A real, one of a kind statement piece. If you are tired of the same old boring lights, this one could be the answer. The handmade, traditional moroccan fixture would add a pop of beautiful color and charm to any room. It has a traditional, hand cut pattern and a traditional red/copper finish. Large open bottom provides copious light and plenty of character to any room.
- Antique red/copper finish and gold inside.
- 20" diameter x 16" tall
- Hardwire ready; 6 ft adjustable chain/wire; 5" wide ceiling canopy
- Bulb: One (1) medium base (E26) (standard); 60 watt max; LED or incandescent (bulb not included).
- Want to convert this fixture to plug-in? At checkout, please let us know that you want us to add wire/chain. We will send you an email requesting length information, wire color selection and an invoice for additional charges, if any.
- UL listed; certified compliant with all US and Canadian electrical codes; ships from Chicago.